Wednesday, May 19, 2010

To God be the Glory

In February of this year, Sandra Sellmer went to the Philippine Islands to mentor the folks who have been pioneering an International Elijah House in their country and to teach the Healing Trauma Seminar. Today I received this email from Sandra:
“ I think this will be an encouragement to us in the area of investing time to train and mentor our internationals. Vermi Nery (Elijah House representative in the Philippines)and I worked together (for 20 days) in the various Healing Trauma seminars that we did, and now she is taking it out on her own.
Here is what Virmi wrote: “I was in Northern Samar province, particularly in a small town called Palapag to run a healing trauma seminar. The town was only accessible by banca (a small boat)...People were very poor and we had to do a lot of translating... But what a ride it was, in every way!!! I knew it was just God who gave me the courage to do it and I give him all the praise and honor!!!!
The good fruit doesn't get much sweeter than this...Thank You Jesus! (The Kingdom expands.... yea!)”

No comments: